Today's post will be a post from @futurethinker that I think holds major value, got a decent bit of exposure, but needs a bit more input from the community, in my opinion.
The matter of delegation.
Delegation is reserving a portion of your power for another person's use.
His original post:
The questions I have are:
- Do you think delegation should be a feature on Smoke?
- Do you believe the pitfalls of delegation outweigh the benefits?
- What do you think of minimum/maximum delegation ideas?
- In your opinion, are there workarounds for this that can be effective and sustainable?
- Can another person provide proof that these workarounds may be able to be manipulated in any impactful way?
- Would there be/is there a way to ensure bid bots don't arise?
Post rewards will be distributed at the rate of:
70% Powered down, 30% held for VP increase.
Payout will be distributed in increments each week after the power-down process begins for the portion of rewards set to be distributed.