Wealth redistribution among quality authors.

last year

My Mission


Beautiful shot of my favorite strain! Banana Kush!

Image from https://google.com under labeled for reuse!

--

Redistribute wealth to deserving authors.

--

I will be selecting handfuls of authors to vote on as well as share the rewards I get from my posts with.

I will be posting what I will call "Spotlight" posts, reviewing posts by authors I think should get more attention. The majority of those rewards will be returned to the collective authors after being powered down at a rate of 70%. This will be raised in the future to 80% and beyond, just to get started I want to be able to grow this account as well, to provide larger upvotes to these authors.


Image from https://pixabay.com

This picture represents the portion I will hold on to of my rewards, over time, roughly. I will keep around 30% of what my posts make and I will be powering down the other 70% to distribute to quality authors.

Again, I will only be keeping 30% of what my posts make and distributing the rest to quality authors. Over time this will drop to 25-20% and possibly even lower. My earnings will be used to support those who deserve it.


Thank you @kwest84 and @smoketerzai56! You've basically added 20 SMOKE, after curation and minus what I hold for vote power increase, to the pool for redistribution! :)


I will be powering down the first batch of liquid SMOKE after there is an accumulation of 4 posts paid out.

Meaning the next 3 posts after this one, whatever the values of these 4, times 0.7, will be the first power-down amount.


Each week, the power-down amount will grow in proportion to this model listed above.
I will calculate with a very simple formula:
(Payouts - Curation) x 0.7 = Power-down amount


Posts will not be made in this format after this one, they will begin to be Author Spotlight posts!

I will be sharing posts that I feel give major value to smoke. I will only be resmoking these posts to keep things clear on my blog.



Get 4.2 Free Smoke Power On Sign Up To Start Your Journey On Smoke! The First Cannabis Community That Pays You To Post And Curate Content You Love..
Sort Order:  Trending

Good initiative, looking forwards to it. So excited about all the little things folks are starting around here!

Sounds like a great project!

I plan on starting after the first 2-4 payouts on posts, so there is something more than a little to actually power down to distribute.

Thank you @kwest84 and @smoketerzai56! You've basically added 20 SMOKE, after curation and minus what I hold for vote power increase, to the pool for redistribution! :)


I will be powering down the first batch of liquid SMOKE after there is an accumulation of 4 posts paid out.

Meaning the next 3 posts after this one, whatever the values of these 4, times 0.7, will be the first power-down amount.


Each week, the power-down amount will grow in proportion to this model listed above.
I will calculate with a very simple formula:
(Payouts - Curation) x 0.7 = Power-down amount


Posts will not be made in this format after this one, they will begin to be Author Spotlight posts!

I will be sharing posts that I feel give major value to smoke. I will only be resmoking these posts to keep things clear on my blog.

This seems like an interesting initiative.
I'll have to check it out and keep up with it.

·

I will be doing exactly as I say! I hope that you like what I'll be doing here!

Hello @wealthdistribute, welcome to Smoke Network and thank you for creating your first post!
If you're new to cryptocurrencies in general or aren't sure exactly how Smoke.io and Smoke Network works be sure to head over to our docs to get clued up.
- For the latest updates and news on the platform be sure to follow @smokenetwork our official Smoke Network account
- To help you get the most out of Smoke Network please be sure to also read the Content Guidelines set out in our Docs. Following these will earn you the most Smoke possible from the community and potentially earn you a spot in the Smoke.io Ambassador Programme.
We look forward to seeing the amazing cannabis content you produce!
This welcome bot is brought to you by @blackman , @smokeafrica your friendly witnesses

I look forward to seeing what you find. it is always interesting to see the stuff folks can find on here. I've seen quite a few good authors and of course a bit of posers but overall I think smoke has a good userbase.