I figured it might be worth open sourcing my blog, so check it out:
- A scheduled script for scraping the smoke blockchain for new posts.
- If your post seems malformed on smoke-indica this is where it could be fixed programmatically.
- This is the main part of the smoke-indica blog, this shows how the entire website is configured, holds the source for all the scraped posts and contains the smoke-indica hexo blog theme.
- If you want to make a change to the website that doesn't involve the contents of blog posts, this is the repo to investigate - specifically the 'landscape' theme folder.
- If you want to edit your posts on smoke-indica, check the 'source/_posts' folder.
- This is the script used to scrape the bitshares blockchain for the latest smoke & rudex.smoke prices.
Anyone planning on creating their own equivalent of smoke-indica?
Anyone interested in helping improve the smoke-indica blog through open sourced development?
The above repos are all MIT licensed btw, so enjoy!
Hope you're all having a good weekend 👍