Get 4.2 Free Smoke Power On Sign Up To Start Your Journey On Smoke! The First Cannabis Community That Pays You To Post And Curate Content You Love..
Sort Order:  Trending

You love to cause drama

·

It's what little bitches are best at! :P

·
·

You would know best

·
·
·

I would, I deal with you almost daily now. I see first hand what a little bitch is capable of. Thanks for recognizing that I put up with you though. Good to get some recognition. :)

·
·
·
·

Your confused

·

You are confused

Why not posting here?

·

Because he's stupid and got butthurt about the distribution of power here from people who paid for smoke with their own money. He's a child. An immature, pathetic little child. lol. He doesn't realize he could go back to earning if he just continued to post quality content. The problem is, he's just not happy with how much he's earning, so he's throwing bitch fits.

·
·

Clearly you care, at least 3 paragraphs worth.

·
·
·

Clearly you care, since you're still here. Shrug I never said I don't care tho, that's the difference between me and a retard(you.).

·

Basically it is leaving you the link of a steem platform on weed

·

Flagged off the platform, will post about it soon-ish

·
·

No one "flagged you off the platform" you just kept crying like a little bitch and posting shit where you run your mouth off over and over and complain. We just got tired of your pathetic ass mouth. Simple as that.

You could easily come back and go back to posting quality posts and continue to earn, but you wanna do shitposts like this now after things didn't go your way and not enough people saw reason in your stupid, retarded logic to back you up. You're fucking stupid lol.

·
·
·

There's no turning back. If you don't bow to @indica, you don't survive here. He cannot tolerate differences of opinion and still vote for you, and he controls 80% of the rewards pool, I'm not posting for the other 20%. This place went toxic a long time ago and I just stuck around and kept my mouth shut until I decided it wasn't worth it to keep my mouth shut just to double my stake here over the course of the next year.

·
·
·
·

20% support here would still earn you more than at weedcash. Your problem at all is that you're posting to earn, not to share the things you love. You're fucking dumb lol. Good luck earning that even less per year stake increase over at steem/weedcash. LOL. You're a joke. The fact that you can double your stake in a year in the first place anywhere is inconceivable to most, as savings accounts and investment portfolios don't even double your money every year, even some of the top ones. You're just a greedy, fucking loser. You are in it for the money and the money only, and when you feel like you're not making enough, you cry and whine like the entitled little bitch you are. It's pathetic. You're pathetic.

·
·
·
·
·

You're also a fucking lying little bitch, because you keep saying you're "done here at smoke" yet you keep poppin off at your bitch ass mouth every chance you get and keep making posts. You're a loser, it's as simple as that. The best thing you could do at this point is ACTUALLY leave and stop responding, but you won't, because you're a little bitch who HAS to have the last word. It's fucking SORRY. lol. I can't imagine what your life must be like that you're projecting your insecurities here, but whatever man. I hope it gets better. Can't imagine a quality of life that would make me bitch about not getting enough FREE money. What a fucking pathetic bitch.

·
·
·

More like troll level 0. lmfao. This dumbass is hilarious thinking any of us actually give a fuck about a failed steem-engine token based around a community of people just looking to make money, not who care about cannabis. lmfao. He gets more retarded every time I see him talk.

·
·

Look at all your heads spinning

·
·
·

We're laughing honestly. Weedcash is a joke. :)

·
·
·
·

You're being led into the ponzi, by one of the ponzi ringleaders. LMFAO fucking moron. xD

·
·
·
·
·

This is more of a ponzi? Your dumb af if you think otherwise.

deepwebsales.com

·

Right on dude