Hello again smokers...
The other day I sprayed down the plants with a homemade pest killer preventitive. Unfortunately, I made the shit just too stong. My Kush plant did not fair well with the reaction. I have to wonder if it’s the olive oil I used in lue of having vegtable oil, too much cayenne, or just left it sit on the plants too long.
I know I made this last year and didn’t have any issues. It could be a strain thing, but I am seeing a bit of burning on all my plants. None of them even close to the damage that the Kush has sustained. Although the plant has sustained such extensive damage, I can still see new growth at the bud locations. This is a good sign that I haven’t killed her, but no doubt, stressed her bad enough to affect my harvest.
So as it goes, the Kush plant has turned into a ‘See how resilient this plant is’ grow log. Here are some pictures of the Kush. Also I included some photos of the other gals. You can see, all of the plants exhibit some rusting/burning. Let my mistake be your savior.
You can see we are still producing leaf! She’s not dead!
Stay tunes to see the results. I also went out this morning and drenched the plants in water to wash off any remaining component that is continuously contributing to the burn. Luckily it’s overcast today, so I was able to completed rinse the leaves as well!
Until next time tokers...Toe Toe Toke it up...