Last week I decapitated Leia and was happy to see the results when I removed her first node branches, followed by a few cuttings and got her cleaned.
Leia on pre topping in here
Maz was not left out and got smooth defoliation along with a hint of branch stripping.
Leia after topping
I loved that the process was short, also faced little problems on distributing light amongst the inner buds sites. A couple of cutting was done from Maz too.
Being not an expert in growing can be a happy experience, with that it sometimes feels that you'd avoid little mistakes if I was a bit old to this. The mistakes I did with topping, or at least that's I feel I was a bit late on it.
My daughter checking on Leia..
Nevertheless, Maz is ready for flowering and Leia hardly needs a week more.
The grow has been a real fun :)