Hiyah there Smokers! Today, I have prepared a sumptuous dish that would make you salivate with the inviting aroma of my recipe! It's very simple and easy to prepare.
1 med. chicken cut into desired sizes
4 pcs. Potatoes, cut in quarts
2 pcs. bell peppers
1 pc. bulb onion sliced
2 stalks spring onion
1 clove garlic, minced
4 tbsp veggie cooking oil
1 cup Nestle Cream
1 tbsp. Curry powder
1 tbsp. Oyster sauce
1 knorr chicken cubes
1/2 tsp. ground canna-leaves
Salt and seasoning to taste
- Heat pan and turn into medium heat before putting 4 tbsp cooking oil.
- Sautee garlic and onions, stirr
- dip sliced chicken, stirring occasionally until a little brownish in color
- Pour 4 cups of water and cover pan until meat is tender
- Drop sliced potatoes
- While boiling, add spring onions, bell peppers along with oyster sauce, curry powder, red pesto and knorr cubes stirring occasionally.
Take note that oyster sauce and knorr cubes are a bit salty so taste first before putting some salt and seasonings.
And the last but not the least, add Nestle Cream.
My dear smokers, that's the normal process of cooking for my family.
I segregated a portion of my cooking and sprinkled it with a dash of ground canna leaves, discreetly concealed with the red pesto. That will be for my own consumption only, mine and only mine alone.
Try it guys, it's so yummy. I felt relaxed and rested at the same time. Actually, I had my laundry all day since our laundrywoman was absent yesterday. I had muscle pains, back and arms and all that so I deserve a little 'treat' for myself.
Thank you for dropping by. More puffs to you all!
NOTE: My marijuana additive is 100% genuine.
~~~ @Sarimanok ~~~