Come one, come all, for the 1st (hopefully of many) joint rolling contest. There are two main categories, classic joints, and smokable creations.
Under Classic Joints we have your standard joints, bats, cones and blunts. Smokable Creations is where we would find your tulips, crosses, Ts, braided, and anything else you can think of.
- You must roll it yourself. (NO ROLLING MACHINES!)
- Roll a new joint, don't use old photos of previous creations.
- At least one photo of the finished joint must include the date on paper.
- Maximum of 2 entries per person.
- Include brand and type of papers or leaf used.
- (Optional) Include a photo showing how it burns.
- If you make your own post, you must include #jointcontest.
- If you make your own #jointcontest post, add a link to it in the comments below.
- Contest closes at this posts payout.
Best Classic Joint - 50 Smoke
Best Smokable Creation - 50 Smoke
Runner Ups may receive a consolation prize of 4.20 Smoke each!
Classic joint rolled with a zig-zag white.
Here's an exaple of a smokable creation I found here
Entries will be judged on looks, presentation, somkability, and filter design. Size and the amount of weed used is not considered. Showing step by step is not required for smokable creations, but it will earn you points towards winning.
Winners and runner ups will be announced in a separate post.