YES! Hubby brought home a special order request!
So off to the store I went the other day to gather up two ingredients that I don't have in my walk-in pantry closet.
- White chocolate chips
- Macadamia Nuts
The two main ingredients!
- 2 1/4 - cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon each baking soda and baking powder
- 1-cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2-cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-cup softened cannabutter
- 2- teaspoons vanilla (I used my homemade vanilla bean)
- 1-cup roughly chopped Macadamia nuts
- 1 1/2-cup white chocolate chunks
Mix together the dry ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
Cream together the cannabutter and both sugars. Once WELL creamed and blended, add in the eggs and vanilla. Add in the dry ingredients. Once the dough starts to come together, add in the white chocolate chips/chunks and Macadamia nuts. Mix a little; DO NOT overmix.